Agropac Pvt Ltd manufactures, exporter and supplier of Multicolour Printed BOPP Laminated PP Woven Sacks/Bags & pp bags for Wall finish Industry. BOPP Wall finish Bags are widely used for packing and storage of wall finish and allied products. These bags are used for excellent resistance to the packed product against dirt, moisture and other impurities. Agropac has a specialised in Wall Finish export bags and having such varieties like:
- Liners to protect from moisture ( External atmosphere condition )
- Customize multi-layer packaging
- High density material to reduce for product loss, tears and spills
Here is a list of different types of Wall finishes:
- Cement plastered Finish.
- Cement Textured Finish.
- Plaster of Paris Finish.
- Gypsum Plaster Finish.
- Glass Mosaic Finish.
- Designer Mirror Finish.
- Laminate Finish.
- Marble Powder Finish.
- Extrusion coating: Gloss Coating, Matt Coating
- Fabric colour: As per Requirement
- Natural or Transparent or virgin bags
- BOPP Material: Gloss Finish, Matt Finish
- Size:5kg to 50 kg
- Handle: D-cut, Nylon, Plastic
- Match The Stitching Thread As Per Design
- MOQ: 10000 pcs.
- 8 Colours Printing On Bopp And 3 Colours On Flexo.
- Printing Can Be Possible On Single Side As Well As Both Side
- EZ Opening Bags (Easily Mouth Opening Bags) for rice
- Bopp Hi- Cof bags
- Bopp anti-skid with flexo printing bags
- Bopp under coat bags
- Bopp top hamming bags
- Bopp centre gusset bags/sacks
- Bags with Window Features
- Gussets For Staking Easily in Supermarkets
- Micro Perforation
- Window- Half, Full & Registered Windows
- Gusset- Regular & Shifted Gusset
- Perforation- Perforation & Micro-Perforation
- Types of Cutting-Plain & Zig-Zag
- Types of Stitching-Single Fold Stitch, Bottom Fold Stitch, Double Fold Bottom Stitch
- Types of Handles - Nylon, D-Cut & Plastic
Types of Packaging – Bales, Pallet & As per Requirement